DesignGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming, Modding

3 posters

How to use SB commands

jdlun_
    jdlun_
    Admin

How to use SB commands  Empty How to use SB commands

Post  jdlun_ Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 am

Ok so it seems all the Sb mods i have cnt use the commaands to use them it is as follows /clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
    /clear Clears teh SB

/cls Same as the '/clear' command

/ban Ban a member from the SB. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the SB.

/unban To unban a user from the SB. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)

/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")

/kick Disconnect a member from the SB. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.

/exit Disconnect from the SB. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the SB (ex: /abs reason)

/mod make someone mod of the SB

/unmod I think u can tell

Last edited by jdlun_ on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OffDaMeds
    OffDaMeds

How to use SB commands  Empty Re: How to use SB commands

Post  OffDaMeds Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:14 am

nice post
    russ531995
    russ531995

Post  russ531995 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 am

thank you i couldnt figure it out and how do make the text move like that ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:56 am