Gaming, Modding

    the ps3 move


    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-12-08
    Age : 24

    the ps3 move Empty the ps3 move

    Post  you_da_jew on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:34 am

    the playstatoin is now have a thing like the wii it is called the playstatoin move. It is were you move around to controll the thing or the person. it has the same look but it has a ball on the to.

    send me your coments telling me if you like it or not what games they have for it and more so get back to me


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 am